Pursuant to Idaho Code 67-4931: Application of Campaign Report Law to Auditorium District Elections: “the reporting of campaign contributions and expenditures are hereby made applicable to all auditorium district elections, except that the clerk of the board of the auditorium district shall stand in place of the secretary of state.” All reporting must be made through Patrick Rice, Executive Director, 850 W. Front Street, Boise, ID 83702. All forms necessary for filing can found at the Idaho Secretary Of State website.
- View Calendar – 2019 Election Calendar
- Download PDF – 2017 Candidate Filing Guidelines
- Download PDF – Declaration of Candidacy
- Download PDF – Petition of Candidacy
- Download PDF – Declaration of Intent Packet (Write In Candidates)
- Download PDF – Appointment and Certification of Political Treasurer for Candidate
- Finance Forms – Financial Disclosure Forms
- Election Consolidation District Laws
Forms also available on the Idaho Secretary of State, County Clerk Resources website.
Filed Candidate Forms are available here.